James E. “Jay” Stubbs has 45 years of experience in Commecial Real Estate, Construction, and Development businesses.
Jay has been with the Ingram Companies for the last nine (9) years. Previously he was associated with an offshore developer with the responsibility of the managing the Commercial Properties, consisting of 441,000 sq. ft. of Commerical Lease projects and forty-five (45) acres of land inventory.
Jay’s experiences include: Commercial Real Estate, Buying, Selling, and Leasing,,Conceptual “Build to Suit”, including C ontracts, and Permitting
Jay’s experience as an Owner / Landlord and / Contractor’s perspective is a great asset for his Real Estate Clients
Tenant / Landlord / Owner Representation
Southwest Texas State University
- Texas Real Estate Agent – 2006
- Salesman of the Year – 2007 , 2008, 2009
- CREAM (Commercial Real Estate Assoc. of Montgomery Co)
- Acquired, developed, and constructed Office/Warehouse/Manufacturing buildings in Houston and surrounding area.
- Tenant Representative for International Client for a New High-Tech Manufacturing Facility
- Bought and sold multiple buildings and land for clients
- Leasing Agent for 21 buildings one office/warehouse condo development