Genie Ingram has been Principal with Ingram Commercial Realty for almost 20 yrs. whose first office was in Houston, and then Greenspoint, and finally in the Woodlands.
Genie has worked in Commercial Real Estate in the Houston area, with concentration on Montgomery County. She has guided to completion multiple transactions in many sectors of Commercial Real Estate including Office, Retail, Industrial, and Buyer/ Tenant/ Owner Representation
As one of the largest producers of Ingram Commercial Realty, she feels the need to constantly improve her knowledge in Commercial Real Estate, currently she is striving to earn her CCIM desination as it is one of the most highly recognized designations one can achieve as a Commercial Real Estate Broker.
Before Commercial Real Estate, Genie had a long career in the Telecommunications Industry.
Genie has experience in all phases of Commercial Realty however she concentrates on
- Buyer/ Tenant/ Owner Representation
- Flex space
- Arkansas State College
- University of Missouri
- Sam Houston State College
- Lone Star College – North Houston, and Montgomery,
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker Commercial Emerging Broker
Ingram Commercial Realty feels that Community Service is very important for all who live here and Genie has been the face for her company for a very long time with examples below.
- Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. (3) yr-term
- “Volunteer of the Year” for the Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber of Commerce
- South Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Vice President for 2 yrs.
- Chairman of the Board of the Conroe YMCA and “Volunteer of the Year”.
- Conroe Noon Lions Club , 16 yr monarch
- Conroe Toastmasters Club, Founding Member
- CattleBarrons Cancer Ball , Auction Committee Chairman – twice
- United Way, Board of Directors
- Montgomery County Gulf Coast Economic Development Board
- Lone Star College Advisory Board
- Entergy Advisory Board
Member of the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR),
National Association of Realtors (NAR),
Houston Association of Realtors (HAR).
Commercial Real Estate Association of Montgomery County (C.R.E.A.M.) Chairman of the Board
Coldwell Banker Commercial Emerging Broker program 2007.